Rockbank is a suburb located in the Melton City under the local government area of Melton-Wyndham, Victoria.
House prices in Rockbank grew by 11.53% last year. The recent growth has been fuelled by major Rockbank development projects such as Thornhill Park over 1400 lots , Woodlea Project Over 3000 Lots and Bridgefield over 1300 Lots.
The average house in Rockbank is rented for $420 per week and returns a rental return of 4.75%.
The median weekly rental price on units is $535 and the rental return is 11.15%.
Total Land Area : 31 Acres
Number of Lots : 141
Zoning : Uraban Growth Zoning (Conventional Blocks)
• Rockbank to Melbourne – Approx – 38KM
• Rockbank to Werribee – Approx 25KM
• Rockbank to tarneit station – Approx 18KM
• Rockbank to Caroline Springs Shopping Centre – Approx 11KM
• Rockbank to Al Taqwa Mosque and College – Approx 13.7 KM
• Proposed train Station – Approx 1 KM
• Rockbank Primary School 6 Minutes Drive
• Close proximity to Western Highway
• Close to upcoming Shopping Centre and Public Schools
• Community Centre in each project
Melbourne Office: Suit 1 Level 1 265A, Sydney Road , Coburg VIC 3058
Tel: 1300 929 926 | Mobile: +61 402 203 909
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.lowcosthousing.net.au