“Austral has a close proximity to the up coming Badgery’s Creek Airport which is expected to create 200,000 jobsadd 24 Billion Dollars to the economy”
The suburb has recently been added into the South West Priority Growth Centre with the Liverpool City Council approving 17,350 homes ranging from units, terraces and detached homes. The suburb is expected to add 54,000 new residents based on the approved plan.
Housing 5 Primary and 2 High schools along with an approved re-zoned town centre shopping area planned.
Easy access to Public Transport via the Leppington Train Station including access to MS and M7 Motorways.
Total Land Area: 10 Acres
Number of Lots: 63
Permits from Council without Consent: Home Occupations and Home based Childcare
• Close to the Upcoming Badgery’s Creek International Airport
• 500 Meters from Al Faisal College
• 2 Km away from Unity Grammar School
• 5 Minutes Drive to Leppington Train Station
• Community Centre with all Amenities within the property
• Close proximity to Motorways MS & M7
• Close to Upcoming Shopping Centre and Public Schools
• Southwest Growth C entre P riority R elease
• Close proximity to 2 High Schools and 4 Primary Schools
• 11 Km away from Liverpool Town Centre (Future CBD)
Head Office: Suite 1A, Level 1, Greenway Plaza Office Suites 22 Horwood Place, Parramatta NSW 2150 Branch Office: 41 Railway Parade, Lakemba NSW 2195
Tel: 1300 929 926 | Fax: +61 2 8580 5122
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.lowcosthousing.net.au